Friday, January 18, 2013

Music for editing a book

Music that is inflating me through the editing process of Utopian Circus as I re-do the layout over and over and over and slowly grow deaf. I previously expressed the albums that drove me through the writing process so we will see now my drug while i sit entrenched in InDesign getting the layout and artwork done, completely learning everything as i stumble along out of pure bankrupting necessity.


Mr Bungle


John Travolta - Mr Bungle



Steven Wilson - The Raven that Refused to Sing (and other stories)


Steven Wilson & Band - The Holy Drinker recording session



Nick Cave - Let Love In




Nick Cave - Red Right Hand


Utopian Circus is coming along. I will start the cover art tomorrow. March 1 is still a go !!

Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee


No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...