Friday, February 01, 2013

01100111011011110110111101100100011000100111100101100101

I am taking a break for a while. I need to get away from this.
It was wonderful writng these books, the insanity was marvellous even at the pace inwhich i wrote.
But relasing them, dealing with this part is turning my mind and emotions into catastrophy.
I can't anymore. Not anymore.
I tried going back into finishing COffee and Sugar today. I coudn't. I feel creatively castrated.

It makes sense why ordinary people sell and promote literature. It's a horrible soulless process.
If you are one of those people, well... you know what i mean. You have no souls.

I'm going away for a while before this makes me worse.

Take Risk and Take Whatever You Want,

C. Sean McGee
-for some unforseen time - see links below for free books, whatever. go away. stop coming back here.
Fucking spies. You come here and stare at me. You say nothing.
I'm sorry. Maybe you are fine.
Go away.
I'm sorry.
I don't feel ok

No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...