Saturday, March 30, 2013

Attention Strange Stalkers

Attention Stramge Stalkers

I am trying to whip together some money for a photoshoot for 'CHRISTINE' but its seeming impossible.

The idea I had would be incredible. A little daunting but the end result that is etched in my mind would be fantastic in print.

Money. That I have none and my photographer/artist friend Carla; though giving me the kindest of discounts, still needs money for her work and this I don't have.

Two wrong professions. Independant novelist and English teacher.......

I am going to have to piece the cover together with some ideas from home, make the simple work for me; get my wife to make some women's clothes for me and play dress ups. 

I would appreciate having some capacity of slowing down in my writing, to produce less books and stories; to give myself time to save R$200 to do a photoshoot.

Anyway, I think 'CHRISTINE' will be done by early April, in 2 weeks at the most, then onto the next project.


Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee

No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...