Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Update

I have a weird feeling after writing the first chapter for my new novel.

I don't usually feel this self loathing at the start of a new project. This story though is different. I'm not sure if i am writing out of voice though. I tried consciously i guess to write more subtly but reading back on what i wrote, I feel unsettled and debatable.

I will re-write everything tomorrow.

This project will not be released officially. It will be for sale to agents and publishers.

I will though be emailing requested copies direct.

Requests can be made here:   cseanmcgee@hotmail.com

with the headline & format request

i.e   RE: My Friend of Misery Request (ePub, Mobi or Deluxe PDF)

Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee

No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...